The best guide for all tall tales right here.

• Use the Rare Thief interactive map.

The end.

but no really I prefer doing them legit

Views
  • we did all without any spoiler or help for the first time.
    When i was young and people used walkthroughs or spoilers, tips and tricks and fudge we called them hackers.
    that was 80ies/ 90ies.
    Today i feel there are 99% hackers playing when they are obsessed to do all efficent and less playfull like grinding to whatever title when they circumvent gameplay and rush it all.

• @bugaboo-bill написал в The best guide for all tall tales right here.:

we did all without any spoiler or help for the first time.
    When i was young and people used walkthroughs or spoilers, tips and tricks and fudge we called them hackers.
    that was 80ies/ 90ies.
    Today i feel there are 99% hackers playing when they are obsessed to do all efficent and less playfull like grinding to whatever title when they circumvent gameplay and rush it all.

We called them noobs :) coz this is not hacks :D

P.S. I did all of em without spoilers too, but use map for few journals coz they hided good sometimes

• @bugaboo-bill sagte in The best guide for all tall tales right here.:

that was 80ies/ 90ies.

and we had to wait till a walkthrough was in a videogame magazine. i stuck for months in games like monkey island ,broken sword 1.

• @weedstar-deluxe

i'm proud i finished Monkey Island 1 and 2 without any tips and tricks or spoilers.
    But i did for ZackMcKracken :P

• @nefrit-od sagte in The best guide for all tall tales right here.:

@bugaboo-bill написал в The best guide for all tall tales right here.:

that was 80ies/ 90ies.

We called them noobs :) coz this is not hacks :D

P.S. I did all of em without spoilers too, but use map for few journals coz they hided good sometimes

the word "noob" wasn't existent in this time, at least not in my country. and we didnt make a diffference if someone exploited or circumvented gameplay to get to X or Y.
    If you used spoilers or tips and tricks you were in the same boat like hex code manipulating savegames or using iddqd/iddkfa for doom ;D

• @Bugaboo-Bill @Weedstar-DeLuxe

you two are way too old for me hahah I have never even heard of those games :)

• @kraken-slap sagte in The best guide for all tall tales right here.:

@Bugaboo-Bill @Weedstar-DeLuxe

you two are way too old for me hahah I have never even heard of those games :)

Hahaha 1976

My first PC was an Amstrad CPC464 with implemented datasette in the keyboard ;-)
    My C64 came a year later.

If you like Pirates play Monkey Island 1+2
    They are even available with graphic overhaul.
    A blast of humor and piracy.
    The swordfight is legendary and about the right insult ;-)

• I still haven't been able to beat either Monkey Island game... 😓

Views
1 out of 9