Lets us bury not only dig up Treasure!

• It would be amazing If I could dig a hole and hide my Skeleton key or chest of a thousand grogs from incoming enemy attacks. Hide the chest in your own spot with the risk if being discovered but mislead pirates on the ocean and circle back for my loot a little bit after the fight has settled.

Views
  • @schoeffnerxbl you can hide chests on islands that you are on, no need for digging.

• @lysergicaa Yes, but the idea of burying them does have some appeal, I must admit. Maybe you could even generate your own treasure maps!

Though, this would run the risk of someone potentially receiving a voyage that has them digging in the same spot, and making off with your treasure as well as their own - maybe you could get a notification if that happens.

Interesting idea to play with!

• I think this would be a cool idea.

To counter people being able to bury the treasure I think once your ship sinks a treasure map should float up giving the winning team the opportunity to go find it. This would then mean 2 ships have the same map potentially going after the same treasure

Views
3 out of 4