Give us a 3rd person view for gameplay

• It would be nice to play the game in 3rd person but still be able to use 1rst person at anytime. I feel like it would also be nice for when your playing music with a group and you can see your character dance around while playing.

Views
  • @deathreaperzzz The reason the game isn't in 3rd person view is because of how that would affect players when you're inside your ship. For example: Go under your ship; and emote, then turn the camera 360 degrees. You will then understand why the game only goes into 3rd person when you emote.

• @zaannox sagte in Give us a 3rd person view for gameplay:

@deathreaperzzz The reason the game isn't in 3rd person view is because of how that would affect players when you're inside your ship. For example: Go under your ship; and emote, then turn the camera 360 degrees. You will then understand why the game only goes into 3rd person when you emote.

This, and also it would give 3rd person users an advantage when hiding behind a wall or so...you stay hidden but can easyly watch what's going on behind there...

• 3rd person would break the immersion

• @deathreaperzzz
    In addition to the advantage, rare decided on first person to make it more immersive. They tried both and liked first person better for the nature of the game.

• @schwammlgott said in Give us a 3rd person view for gameplay:

This, and also it would give 3rd person users an advantage when hiding behind a wall or so...you stay hidden but can easyly watch what's going on behind there...

Well technically you can already do that, lay down, put your head in the wall so your gamertag is hidden, and look around all you want... it's a camper's best friend. :P

Hmm maybe I should not have shared that!

• @deathreaperzzz As much as i prefer third person its just dosent belong to Sea Of Thieves it would ruin the gameplay so no, this time first person is great.

Views
1 out of 7