The red sea is my friend

• I was solo on a sloop going for Maraudar arch when I noticed a Brigantine parking at a nearby island.
    As soon as I lowered the sail the Brig (full PL 10 customize) started chasing me from Maraudar arch all the way to Morrow's peak outpost with the wind in our face to make the chase as much boring as possible.

At the outpost I turned the ship and launch myself to get the shore of gold quest then started heading north with the Brig still on my tail, with the pursuers trying to shoot themselves on my ship a few times.

I managed to reach the red sea but with the protection of the shroudbreaker I could still go on and of course the other ship didn't had it.
    Turned the wheel to make my ship go in circle and shoot myself near their ship just to taunt them.
    At some point they decided to try their luck and chased me in the red sea to eventually sink when reaching the "edge of the map".

Went back to where they sunk to find out they had lots of loot, got it all on board and the best part.... they chased me for a good 30+ minutes and I had NO LOOT!!

Views
  • That shroudbreaker truly is a blessing. I've used it after raiding the Devil's Roar fort. Most don't equip it before going there so I was able to sail to the far side of the available region then cut across.

Views
1 out of 2