I want to create a new pirate...

• But I must delete my existing one. I know I will lost everything, I have almost lvl 25 rep with everyone, like five clothing sets, and completed 4 stories of the Tall Tales but I really needed some help from you guys.

Should I start all over again? I have the game since December, it was a gift, but I rushed my character creation so I could play with my brother. The thing is that I always took a LOT of time customizing my character until I feel good playing with it. I really get involved with my characters as is the adventure that I'm going to play with them, in Monster Hunter I took almost 5 hours designing my character, the same in MMO when is related to choosing a name. I really love the game but I feel unconfortable like, if it wasnt myself. The character that I have is pretty cool, is funny but idk I just feel weird.

Do I lose all the dobloon items that I've bought too? I just have the christmas cannons that are like a fish and the wheel.

Views
  • @axiomwizard you would lose all your time limited cosmetics too, i personally wouldn’t do it i hope that in the future they let us reroll pirates at a in game monetary value

Views
1 out of 2