Shores of Gold is Broken

• I was playing the shores of Gold Tall Tale with my friend WobblierAbyss46 and we were at the bit where you have to get into the headless statue to open the door, we placed the gold hoarder coin on the ground so we could move our ship. Then we went through a server merge and the Gold Hoarder coin disappeared and we failed the mission. It is ridiculous that we spent on this mission to be screwed up by a bug. Please get this sorted out.

Views
  • Me and my crewmate Thundernuts literally just had this happen to us, no we have to start all over.... not cool

• Yup I learned the hardway always put things on your ship. I put 8 treasures chest close to the ship on a beach so I can grab one and board and repeat instead of running one at a time from their dig sites. When I did the 1st one merger happened
    lost all the others.

• Server merges will transport items that are on or fairly close to your ship or that are in a fort vault if you are at a fort. The coin was likely too far away if it was at the broken statue.

• @abtoole That's unfortunate timing. But to be fair, you shouldn't have left your coin behind. : /

• I just had the same thing happen to me. This needs to be fixed I just did this tall tale for a few hours and that's how I had to end my night. Items disappearing.🙄 So annoyed.

• same thing here( coin disappeared. cant get it again

• @abtoole I hate to break it to you, but it is not a bug. You merged servers, and anything not in a close vicinity to your ship does not come with you.
    Never leave a Tall tale item lying on the ground to begin with. You never know what can happen. If you are not currently using it, always keep it on your ship.

Views
1 out of 8