PvP on Adventure mode.

• Opinions on thieving a new player

Views
  • If I see them with a low level quest I make sure we don't sink them maybe take some supplies. Depends on what the rest of the crew wants to do. I generally try let them finish what they are doing no point in ruining the game for them.

• Personally, I believe that if you are a galleon with a successful haul, and you come across a sloop with default paint and sails and one visible castaway's chest, you simply shouldn't attack or loot. Respect new pirates and their voyages ahead.

• @ajm123 but how would you know about the low level quest

• @comicalhalo7921 u check their table.

• @ajm123 yeah i knew that, of course :)

• Kill them all!

• @contentzilla HAHA

• Everyone who sails the sea of thieves is fair game no exceptions. Sometimes a new player shows me their map & I get them their chest for them. Sometimes I slay a whole ship just because they are parked where I need to be. Ultimately though everyone who sails the seas should know that they are a target of numerous threats & should prepare accordingly. Ive had many of voyages ruined due to Cutthroat Pirates, I feel it is my duty to keep up tradition & bring up new aspiring pirate legends in the same way. YOU DONT GET A FREEPASS FOR BEING GREEN SAILOR! FAILURE TO PREPARE IS PREPARING TO FAIL

• @admiral-greyjoy Can not agree more, so sick of people buying a PIRATE game and being afraid of being robbed because it makes them feel bad. This is Sea of THIEVES not Sea of FRIENDS. If I want to be a nice pirate I will if I want to be a cutthroat I will. New or veteran you are prey to me as am I to you. Be it a castaway or a tall tale item, if you get robbed or sunk you should've done more to prepare for this. I duo'd all the tales with a friend on a sloop we ran into maybe 3 or 4 incidents with other pirates and lost none of the times. Why? Because we prepared, park your ship in a favorable spot, keep an eye on the horizon before you ditch your ship, leave someone behind, spawn a bunch of skeletons or sharks to roam your ships area for a bit. So much can be done and idc if you are new, this is preparing you for what you paid for

• When I am solo I often sail with a basic hull and clothes. Mostly out of neglect. I just don’t bother to outfit the boat before I leave. You cannot tell who is new by their ship’s livery. Everyone in the game is a fair target. If they are new and go solo then they decided to try the game out on hard mode. If a ship looks like they may have something, especially if they look like an easy target (anchor down, sails down, pointed at the island) then they are getting attacked.

• @ghostpaw said in PvP on Adventure mode.:

When I am solo I often sail with a basic hull and clothes. Mostly out of neglect. I just don’t bother to outfit the boat before I leave. You cannot tell who is new by their ship’s livery. Everyone in the game is a fair target. If they are new and go solo then they decided to try the game out on hard mode. If a ship looks like they may have something, especially if they look like an easy target (anchor down, sails down, pointed at the island) then they are getting attacked.

Yes yes yes this! Back in the day when my friends and I (the crew) were grinding the commendation for 500 SKULL FORT completions (boy were we idiots for doing this because Rare nerfed it down to 120 without any notice which in turn got my whole crew to insta quit the game) we would be constantly server hoping and once we found one with a skull fort we would immediately set sail because time was of the essence. Due to this time crunch we would almost always have a stock ship and when people did try to PvP us they probably thought we were noobs but found out otherwise as we would typically do the double gun powder maneuver which would mean an instant sink for most.

• My crew and I have caught more than a few Pirate Legends on Athena voyages who were using the default ship customization. Im assuming get some of the heat off them. What we do now is launch a "scouting party". We send one guy over just to see what they're up to, whats on board etc. This way we know if its even worth our time tk fight them. We leave new players alone unless they provoke us. Some people also make aggressive moves with their ship that force our hand. If you come barreling in at us, or come up to the same island we will open fire. There's ways to approaching without being threatening.

• If someone appears low-level I let them do their thing. No mercy if they attack, though. They're sunk without a doubt.

• We sink everyone for fun, someone will jump overboard from a good distance and swim across with a TNT barrel. As we sail away into the distance.

They detonate the TNT on the ship and defend it until it sinks, then catch a mermaid back.

I like to think we put the A in A hole.

• Here's my philosophy: If you catch a small fish, throw it back in the sea until it's actually worth being eaten.

...Unless that ship is in the Devil's Roar. Your blank sails ain't fooling anyone!

• I dont know who is a new player and if someone sails without cosmetics.
    I know people sailing "noob set" are A10.

Depends on Situation and mood, not on cosmetics or whatever.

At least there are no friends on the Seas.
    The only ones you can trust are your crew.

• Do a pass by with ally flag if they join great if not keep sailing and go to devils roar

• Very negative lads, keep up the good work on sinking them.
    This may be sea of thieves but give some compassion haha.

• Be it a castaways or a tall tale item

God you're mean.

• @comicalhalo7921 you cant even sell tall tales stuff, i dont think

• KILL THEM ALL!!!!

Views
21 out of 22