volcanos and skeliship ai is way overpowered still

• I can’t believe after all this time this haven’t been fixed I just got sunk in literally two minutes, everytime I’d patch a hole they’d hit me with three more direct shots. This is by far the dumbest asspect if the entire game( I can’t stand this lazy auto aim bs, like seriously can’t you find another way, getting show behind walls and rocks is bs, it’s huge issue and it ruins a large part of the game for me

Views
  • Hello🤓 it would be nice for immersion sake valcano be random but if impossible make sets of pre determined area where the rocks will land then randomize the order the sets will be used on each island. Ai on ships good immersion I say if your a skelly with lotta years on your back you should be good with a cannon.
    Ps the valcano a way to know when it is about to erupt please make a tool or indicator showing it’s about to explode like, glowing rocks on valcano
    PSS I like the set idea let’s people have what they want and also limit the distance when it becomes ridiculous plus you can make some beautiful shows if you want like exploding in a pattern or like fire works or something would be nice

• I agree with this it’s like skeletons have some next level aim bot

• @zomb-bunny There already is a tell, when volcanos are going to erupt they start giving off clouds of smoke and prior to that you have an earthquake. Also the latter can be false alarm run back to your ship as soon as the earth starts shaking. If you see smoke set sail, if the quake dies down with out then everything is fine.

Once in motion volcanos hardly ever hit your ship. We were going in circles around Morrow's Peak yesterday while the volcano was active waiting for it to calm down. Not a single hit.

• Hi Eyes To Fall, with all due respect they're difficult on purpose so I don't believe "fixed" is the right word. In fact, I think nerfed would be more appropriate. However, I do see where you're coming from, the skeleton ships really do have aim-bot that is nearly impossible to avoid. The volcano is actually quite easy to dodge, simply anchor a little farther from the island or have one of your crewmates constantly rotate around the island so that the volcano can't hit your ship. If you don't have a crewmate and you don't feel like swimming for an extra 45 seconds I don't really have any advice, maybe see if there are any relatively safe areas at certain parts of the island? I truly don't know.

• To me it’s just the ai auto aim.
    I don’t even get to repair a hole before I get hit 3 more times die repairing and ship gone.
    It’s just frustrating at times.
    I literally counter 12 consecutive shots the other day.
    It’s suppose to be a fear a possibility a bit of danger, not a non stop auto aim on slaught haha.
    But I digress.
    And skeli ships are just the same ,
    It’s just the auto aim it’s like you can’t repair before you’re hit 3 more times.
    I’d get it if I was out in a galleon causing havoc, but I’m usual with one other or alone in a sloop. I don’t enjoy being attacked by skeliships with 1000 percent accuracy rate and a 20 person crew, I just feel a little picked on hahaha./:
    Btw this is my favorite game of all time , I’m not trying to be negative just wanted to throw some feedback and opinions around. Been quiet since I’ve been here...

Views
5 out of 6