When doing Tall Tales, do your items disappear when you leave?

• For the lack of better words, random people decided to swarm my ship while I was doing "Wild Rose" Tall Tale. One of the men had told me in a message that it was an act of revenge because someone else sunk his boat and I told him he had no right to do that because I had told him I would form an alliance.
    Anyway, they sunk my boat and took the items I had in my chest and ran off. I had told the same guy who now started using vulgar words and emoticons on the xbox decrypting nasty things through the message, that my items will disappear once I leave the game.

Is this true in any way? I had sunk someone before when they were doing Tall Tales and their items disappeared by I don't know if that was a glitch or not. Should he not also complete the Tale because those were my items?

I also want to report this player, how do I do that?

Thanks!

Views
  • @necrositic as far as I know, the tall tale items should disappear when leaving, but I'm not sure...
    But why he shouldn't have the right to sink you? There actually isn't something like a right to sink or not...it's a decision, they are pirates, they can do what ever they want

• @schwammlgott It would be under the circumstance that he had used vulgar language in the game! I can care less about the sinking because I want to know whether my items disappeared or not.

• @necrositic yes tall tales items disappear when you leave the game.

The other day we were on a tale when the kraken attacked us and wrecked our ship. Another ship passed nearby and took advantage of the situation by stealing everything we left on the water.
    Obviously we went after them and managed to sink them to realize they were doing a tale as well. We kept their items, and then we engaged with them again. At some point they quit the game and the item my crewmate was holding disappeared as well.

Views
3 out of 4