Shroudbreaker not Completing BUG.

• I did the entire quest and when I gave the item to the person to complete the quest nothing happened. I could't even talk to him anymore. There was a server change just before I hopped onto the island, so that may be something to look at. I now have to do it all again next time I get on. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon.

Views
    bug
  • @spawnsolo Server merging preventing Tall Tale progression is a known issue and Rare is currently working on a fix. Hopefully this will not be a problem for too much longer.

• Fun fact this just happened to me 8 months later. so much for 'hopefully not a problem for too much longer'

• As this thread was 8 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
bug
1 out of 4