Venom Balls Removed?

• Hey guys has anyone seen a venom ball in the recent weeks? Came back to the game and working on commendations i missed. But this one seems impossible. Haven't seen a single venom ball

Views
  • @ninjaloot they are still there...very very much of them...had yesterday at least 7 or 8 from every kind of them, also venomball

• People are telling me this but for 2-3 weeks ive searched every barrel for one. Enemy ships, nothing

• @ninjaloot since the update there is a ridiculous amount of CCB in the barrels, nearly as much as in the event-weeks they introduced them...need to be lowered again!

• I have been playing for the past 4 months, after returning from a long break, and I have not seen a SINGLE VENOMBALL!! I am an achievement hunter, and this commendation is the only thing that remains for me within the Festival of the Damned. WOT IN TARNATION IS GOING ON RARE!? PLEASE RETURN the venomballs!

• @dardojs89 I've yet to find one. Been searching since a few weeks before posting this

• They are still in the game, I got attacked by a skeleton ship using them, I could take them out of their cannon. But I think they made it so they can't spawn in barrels anymore, might just be a bug or something.

Views
1 out of 7