Swimming with The Fish

• After doing a Skull afore solo, my life flashed before my eyes. I was sailing back to an outpost when my ship decided to nose dive into the water. My heart stopped as I looked around and saw nothing but open water. Keep in mind, on the clip it looks as if the screen is glitching out, but in the moment everything was smooth. I watched my ship submerge into the water and disappear as if it sunk. Within seconds though, I was saved by who knows what, a skeleton lord, a pirate god, or maybe even The Shroudbreaker. Watch as my ship decides to go swimming with the fishies.Was this the Sea of Thieves devs pulling a prank, someone trying to crash the server, or was it just the curse of bad WiFi. I’m going to go with the third option if I had to make a guess.

Views
  • You momentarily lost connection. If your ship is sliding down a wave when that happens, it keeps going down because the server isn't telling it to pull-up.

• @hisdarkestfear Thanks for the information. I was confused because I had never had this happen to me before. It was pretty weird 😂

Views
1 out of 3