Pirate Tribune Week 1

• Pirate Tribune
    May 9th

Ahoy my Scallywags! Today I write the first diary entry of my long, dangerous, mystical voyages across the vast Sea of Thieves. Last week a large milestone came up in the land of the Sea of Thieves. A group known as the “Sea Dogs” visited me and my fellow crew mates. They seem to have set up a competitive blood seeking death match. I’m not the fighting type and look for more adventure, so I don’t have much experience with these new booty hunters. A group of people have developed a new way to collect food. I believe they call it “Fishing.” They call themselves “The Hunters.” These two new companies have so much potential in the Sea of Thieves and I am very excited to see what they have in store. Lastly, my favorite thing that has come up in the last week are the “Tall Tales.” The guy in the tavern finally has something to say. He started our journey across the Sea to seek out the “Shores of Gold.” I’m not sure if I’m the best pirate fit for the job, but I have a lot of sailing to do to think this one over. It seems that this is the longest journey that the Sea of Thieves has ever had. All in all, this has officially been the best week in Sea of Thieves history and I cannot wait to see what else jumps out of the murky water in the updates to come to Sea of Thieves.

Sincerely,
    Captain Pirate Tribune
    Until next time!

Views
    news
  • @pqfb Really cool new idea. Kind of like Pirate Times, but more of a user’s stories and perspective rather than a developer’s. Keep it up.

• @straultt Thanks. I plan to make this into a series if it gets some attention from the pirates across the forums.

Views
news
1 out of 3