A Series of Unfortunate Events during The Cursed Rogue

• So I just got done with my 5th attempt at the Cursed Rogue Tall Tale, and I’m a little mad to say the least. So I was doing this all as a one man sloop, as my crew is off on vacation most of this week. It takes me a while to do the first part of the quest, but I get it done within about 20 minutes. It then takes me about 10 minutes to follow the magic compass to kill Briggsy and takes me about 5 minutes to then kill her. So you think that the next part of of going back to Plunder Outpost would be easy, right? Well, every time I finally get off the island I either get A: attacked by the Kraken B: attacked by enemy players in a full galleon and C: a skeleton ship hints me down out of no where. I don’t know if I’m just really unlucky but I was furious trying to redo stuff I’ve done before and always getting wrecked by variables outside of my control. On my most recent try (and quite possibly the last), I got the skull and then a storm moved into my position at the dead of night, then the Kraken spawned on me and then proceed to suck me into its mouth. By the time I finally got free of its grasp, I get spat out on my ship which just sank. I then proceeded to hitch a ride on a mermaid, thinking I could go back and pick up my skull, but I spawn from Mermaid’s Hideaway all the way to Smuggler’s Bay. By the time I was about halfway there, the treasure despawned and I failed the quest. I’m just trying to get the cool curse thing but I can’t seem to even beat it once. I guess I need to pray to RNGsus more but right now I’m just ticked right now and I feel like going to play a different game because I’m just really fed up with this. I love this game and I’ve played since the beta but this...this is what butters my biscuit.

Thanks for reading, have a good one!

Views
  • @supernarwhal7 I just need to do this quest two more times. If you want, you could join up with me in a sloop tomorrow. I am really good at pvp as well so we won't get sunk.

• Oof!! iv'e been there before.

Views
1 out of 3