You can sell mermaid crystals in lieu of fish

• Not sure if this is widely known but my crew and I just realized you can sell mermaid crystals to level up the hunter faction. Maybe I'm just behind the eight ball but this was new to me. Hope this helps those who are not aware.

Views
  • I've been wondering if this was an option, thanks! Makes me wonder if you can sell them to the Sea Dog by the locked-up entrance to their tavern.

• @ronin20 said in You can sell mermaid crystals in lieu of fish:

Not sure if this is widely known but my crew and I just realized you can sell mermaid crystals to level up the hunter faction. Maybe I'm just behind the eight ball but this was new to me. Hope this helps those who are not aware.

yes you can I have

• @hisdarkestfear that's a good question I'm not sure about selling them for sea dog rep. I'll have to try it next time I'm on. I kinda doubt it tho.

Also never tried selling for athena rep either. Makes you wonder.

• @ronin20 Unless the Anniversary Update changed it, the Mysterious Stranger doesn't accept gems.

• @hisdarkestfear thanks, good to know. Makes sense that they do not give athena rep. No one would do quests to level it up otherwise. Lol

Views
5 out of 6