Can't you save Tall tales?

• Me and my sister want to continue our journey with Tall tales but we can't continue. We have delivered the shroudbreaker. The game wants to restart. Please help.

Views
  • @nogamingnolife Ahoy matey!

The tales will only save their progress once you reach the end of the tale you are currently on, you can then just pick up at the next tale along the next time you are on. But you must complete the voyage for this to happen.

• @musicmee Im having the exact same issue, and I did complete the shroud breaker tale and then I logged out, the next day I couldn't start the briggsey part of the shores of gold. please help

• @spaceinvader55

Go to your reputation tab and screenshot your progress for Shroudbreaker and post back here.

• I have the same problem, after I delivered The Shroudbreaker, I logged out of Sea Of Thieves and came back next day I couldn't start the quest near Madame Olwen becouse there was no quest book. What should I do?

• @bogata-kanapka If you logged out before the game finished the finale cinematic and the "Tall Tale Complete" banner appeared it's possible that you quit before it registered as being complete.

If you did complete it, the second tale book should be unlocked - "The Cursed Rogue" - near Madame Olivia at Plunder Outpost.

• @bogata-kanapka you need to go to madem Olivia

Views
7 out of 8