CURRENT ISSUES – StrawberryBeard/LapisBeard 04/05/2019 – 03:14 BST

• CURRENT ISSUES – StrawberryBeard/LapisBeard 04/05/2019 – 03:14 BST

https://twitter.com/SeaOfThieves/status/1124495052183625728

Updates will follow when they are available.

Our team has fixed the issue. Players will now be able to get into games again as the fix rolls out. Thank you again for your patience.

Views
  • My Friday night plans are in the toilet :(

• @xcalypt0x

The grind is real.... starberry beard, awww. Strawberry beard, darn it. Strawberry beard, again? Strawberry beard, still?

• They need to find a permanent solution for these problems, I'm getting sick of not only being unable to join servers, but having severe lag issues when I actually manage to get in.

These issues are exactly the same as launch which tells me they just put a bandaid over the issues causing the servers to crash. Surely they have a fix for this issue that doesn't involve waiting for players to leave :/

• @xcalypt0x said in CURRENT ISSUES – StrawberryBeard/LapisBeard 04/05/2019 – 03:14 BST:

My Friday night plans are in the toilet :(

Already drunk? Bad cocktails? Hugging the toilet?

....oh, you wanted to play the game. I see...

• https://twitter.com/SeaOfThieves/status/1124516901269299201

• If you are getting Strawberry Beard for the insider, you have to log into the normal game first. (You have to do this every so often) Then go back into insider and it should be fixed.

• Ahoy maties!

As this thread was 6 months old and revived recently, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 8