Shores of gold bug

• So me and my friends were on the shores of gold tall tale, after finishing all of the vaults and obtaining the keys, we opened up the final tomb, after the traps, at the parkour section with the planks etc. All of my friends were able to pass it easily but I couldn't, after the anchor thing, as I was stepping, jumping, or standing on the second mast, my character gets instantly teleported through the mast and falls to the spikes, after 27 attempts the same result was occurred so my friends moved on without me, thankfully when the boss fight started I got teleported to them but I wasn't able to collect all of the journals cause I couldn't pass the parkour section, just in case I am playing on Xbox and my pirate character is really fat. I hope someone will be able to help

Views
  • I had a similar issue with the first trap room. No matter what I tried, the last spikes got me every single time even when they were retracted. In the end, I had to wait for the rest of the crew to get to the boss fight.

• @zaichik The last part of the spikes I have to make sure to wait like half a second after they retract to go through. I feel like if you rush it they will still get you. Are you referring to the last ones before the bell in the watery area right?

Views
2 out of 3