Pirate Name Giveaway!

• @old-salt-gorg
    Favorite part is the long journey to the fabled Shores of Gold! Oh, and harpooning my friends loot from their hands...
    None of me mates use the forum...

• @Old-Salt-Gorg I would say that my favorite part about the Anniversary Update is Tall Tales, but I have tried and tried to do it, but it just seems that the game wants me to go fishing and cooking. So I am going to say that the Hunter's Call is my favorite part.

And I know this sounds like copy paste at this point, but I can't tag any of my friends as they are not on the forums, but the one I play with a lot is Pad0980.

• The fishing is my most favorite part!! It´s not competing with the main companies, it´s quite the nice thing to do while doing a quest or if you just wanna do something relaxing. @otrikas

• @fabcar28 my favourite Part is the Arene I LOVE IT! It makes so much fun. GL to everyone

• I and @Fandarkius love fishing. It's really relaxing and enjoyable between the battles.

• Tall tales and fishing with @gamegirlzbby

• @Aeronniel My favorite part has to be the main story quests, having a blast trying to figure out all the puzzles and notes with my crew mate :)

• @Old-Salt-Gorg
    I love the new update- it links everything together so well, but honestly, my favorite part is the harpoon, which is an amazing addition! I love being able to just grab loot out of the water without having to get off the boat, and I even managed to grab a gunpowder barrel from a skellie! Thank-you Rare, for all the amazing content this game has!

• @Old-Salt-Gorg
    My favorite part is the fishing, after im done with the tall tales i will probably get a food crate, go to Mermaids Hideaway, find a spot where skeletons wont bother me, and fish for pondies to my hearts content.

• @old-salt-gorg My favorite part of the update has to be the Tall Tales, they have me more interested than I thought they would!

• best part is shooting the skeleton pirate lords in the face

• @Old-Salt-Gorg

My favorite part of the update is the Tall Tales! Adding some serious story to the game, along with the voice acting, is just the most fun I've had in a looooooong while, on any game! Keep up the awesome work on Sea of Thieves!

@ImCopyCat

• I love the Hunter's Call! Getting to fish and ambiently hunt creature while adventuring adds so much depth to the interactions of the crew in transit to new islands. Shoutout to @ThatBigpapy , my #1 mate on the seas.

• The cooking is brilliant, i feel like a masterchef xD
    The first thing we did is try to kill every animal and cook the meat and absolutely love it

• @old-salt-gorg One of my MANY favorite things about this update would have to be all the amazing new cosmetics. @Xarmilight

• Now this has got to be the hardest thing you have asked us to do! I don't know what I like best...

But I guess if I had to pick I would go with tall tales. The story is just spectacular so far!

I will shout out my fellow crew member @Chromagon. A true pirate with a great spirit!

• Even if I don't have any friends here except @Old-Salt-Gorg
    My best part is questing, for now it seems awesome (even if arena is epic)

• @Alpacasca and I went ahead and tested fishing and cooking while having a great time. It is a nice and relaxing way of playing and gaining money. And the challenge to find where to fish what kind of fish is just thrilling.

• you are the best!!!!!

• My absolute favorite part of the Anniversary update is, above all, the Tall Tales.
    What an absolute formidable way to introduce us even more to the vast and rich lore of the Sea of Thieves, also in combination with the Athena's Fortune book.
    I am enjoying every single Tale by it's own, eager to see what will come next.
    My pirate crewmate is "Seeteufel", the formidable cook and pirate. Legend :D

• Harpoons, best addition ever!

• @old-salt-gorg All of it.

• @Da Charged Wifu My favorite feature so far is the detail they put into the tall tales. I've spent waaaaaay to much time sitting and listening to the skeleton dialogue and laughing.

• I have been sailing the seas since the beginning. All of your updates have been great additions! In what is now adventure mode, PvP combat was somewhat difficult to accomplish, as many just run. The Arena has given us, that enjoy good PvP now and again, a place. Along with the addition of the harpoon, PvP has been completely changed, both in and outside the Arena. Keep up the great work!
    Hashbrown

• Favorite part has to be fishing, my crew and I have been going non stop since release lol We've been wanting it in the game for so long and it's finally here!

• @old-salt-gorg

New Commendations for both new factions, as well as those in the Tall Tales are both very cool and would normally take the lead. Sadly, I'm a collector of Achievements, and so I have to say that my favourite part of this update is the gamer score increase of 1000.

It's actually a little unfair that there are so many great additions to this game, and that I can only pick one. Luckily, my crew mate @TheBrotherGrimm keeps me focused.

• I love the arena! Fast paced quick games for when I don't have enough time to go on a full voyage.

Everyone is my crewmate!

• The harpoon is an absolute game changer, definitely the best part of the update. It'll still be some months before we start to see what's really possible with the harpoons, and I can't wait for that! All my friends are so excited for this game, including @Love-Bulimia

• I think the whole updatr is amazing. So much more todo but i do have to say the harpoon is one of my favorites. To be able to hook on anything and have it effect our boat or keep it from moving without dropping the anchor is a huge plus!!! Ongoingkique2 me pirate frieeend.

• @old-salt-gorg My favorite part of the update is the chests you can empty. I enjoy keeping hoardes of empty chests on the boat, using them to hide the glows and whispers of skulls, and dumping empty decoy chests behind me if being chased by another ship... Much to the chagrin of my crewmate @MuggleCaretaker XD

• @superyacob I've been wanting fishing since launch, so it's definitely my favorite part of the update. The arena is fun and I love the Glorious Sea Dog jacket you can get. The harpoons have honestly been a lot of fun though and are rivaling my enjoyment of fishing. Thank you guys for this amazing update!

• @Old-Salt-Gorg I love the new fishing system. The Tall Tales finally add some awesome story and cosmetics. It's the update the game needed.

• I have been so excited about the arena mode since around December of 2018. Iv been counting down the days for this update, and now that its here i'm so excited I feel like a little kid again. Not to mention everything how great everything else this update brought.

Thanks for everything you guys do!

• I love fishing. So glad you added it into the game to give a permanent source of food at all times if needed. Here's to hoping you guys add monsters as a chance to fish up. Have to mention @PotterSauce

alt text

Views
272 out of 275