Obsidian Set Help

• I earned the Obsidian Set yesterday and redeemed the code from watching the thirty streams, but last time I checked, I didn’t see my items in the equipment chest, weapons box, etc. Does it take a while for it to get in the game?

Views
  • @awayattorney713 Did you claim and redeem the code?

On Mixer, click on your Profile Picture/Avatar in the top right corner, then click on My Loot

It should show you the Obsidian Six Item Pack, where it says Choose Platform, select Xbox and PC from the dropdown (only option) and then under where it says Product Key click the buttont that says Claim Code (the button in my picture says View Code but that is because I have claimed it already.

It will show you a '5x5 code' that you can redeem on the Xbox/Microsoft Store via the website, app or from the Xbox dashboard.

• I did that so maybe it just took a while. I’ll check if it worked after work today. Thank you for your time and help.

• @awayattorney713 did you make sure to redeem it to the correct account?

If you redeem it to this Microsoft Account it will only be available for this one. If you have another Gamertag/Microsoft Account and redeemed it to that one, it will only be available on that one.

• I'm almost positive I did, but I'll have to check up on it later.

• Maybe you redeemed it on the wrong account?

• how do i get the absidien 6pack

• As this thread was well over a year old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 8