Curses?

• What are they and how are they obtained?

Views
  • @paladindh One of the curses, the OoS one (the blackened eyes with the weird shadow from the eye thing) is obtained by doing the tall tale with Briggsy 5 times. The Gold Hoarder curse (which I assume is the gold on the body one we see on the outpost gold hoarders) is obtained via the Shores of Gold tall tale being completed 5 times. I am unaware of other ones present in the game, but I assume Pirate Legends (myself included) will be seeing the glowing eyes of the "strangers" be added in. Would also like to see a "skeletal" curse be added with the other variants of skeleton curses. Might even see the merfolk curse.

• @sargent-sully ok thanks for the feed back.

• @sargent-sully I thought you had to complete all the tall tales 5 times and achieve all the commendations to get the gold hoarder curse?

• This is a question better asked in the general game discussion sub-forum, not Tavern Tales.

• You do have to complete them all 5 time to get the curse an figuerhead + find all journals
    Done it all. an the curse look different from player to player.
    You can take other players through the shroud to the shores.
    an if they help out an dont die to the boss, they can do it all. at the shores of gold.
    Dont know why. but one of our ally's ship sunk, an there new ship spawn in at the shores of gold, so they were kinda trap there.

Views
5 out of 6