Turning off crossplay

I believe that Rare said that it would be coming after the mega-update and not in it. So soon?

@gizmocheesenips said in Turning off crossplay:

@celestron90
    Willing to bet you’re not on console. You quite literally told console players to suck it up when it comes to our disadvantage, while simultaneously having an advantage over us. I’m convinced you are willfully not seeing the problem there.

For the time being, yes. Suck it up. Until the game is in a better position with it's player population and infrastructure. I'm convinced console players would see this game burn if it meant they could get their easy mode.

Crossplay ruins Arena for me. I dont mind being out PVPed, happens all the time. I mind that theres such a significant difference just in user ability and agility between the two. I know instantly whem Im fighting someone on PC vs console - even skilled console players. Just the ability to always face and the crazy accuracy give it away. Please, Rare, eliminate crossplay in Arena, or at least give users the ability to opt out of it.bolded text

@celestron90 Hypocritical and ridiculous. I won’t be playing from console until the disadvantage is removed. You don’t get to have an opinion about how we should view our disadvantage when you have the advantage.

@gizmocheesenips said in Turning off crossplay:

@celestron90 Hypocritical and ridiculous. I won’t be playing from console until the disadvantage is removed. You don’t get to have an opinion about how we should view our disadvantage when you have the advantage.

Then get a mouse and keyboard until Rare implements the option. Or stay away from PvP encounters. They can't just throw this feature in. You have to WAIT for it to be properly developed and delivered in a manner that will not jeopardize the player population.

@imperialone6330
    not yet mate but i believe soon? How soon no one really knows.
    Now personal take on the debate over crossplay opt in /out: It is simple people play the game the way they wish to play it - that INCLUDES opting in /out of crossplay it is not a forced decision it is one taken purely by the individual - and quite right it should be too. "freedom of choice" unless people have got that used to forgetting that is a fundemental right of every citezen in every free country. No one has the right to take that choice from anyone or debunk it it is their choice NOT yours. like i said SIMPLE
    i for one cannot wait to get on a more level playing field and the opt in/out option cannot come soon enough for me.