Looking for Arena Hints and Tips? Look no further!
• The Arena is one of the starring content releases in the Anniversary Update. The Arena allows you to get straight to the heart of the action. Pit your ship and your crew against others in a distinct game mode which will continue to grow in parallel to the Sea of Thieves adventure experience.
• Join on-demand matches with other players
• Focus on competitive play and sporting rivalries
• Play in various world regions
• Featuring a new Trading Company, the Sea Dogs, starring characters from the official comics
• Visit the Sea Dog tavern between matches to share a grog with rivals
Check out the Release Notes for more information on how to play Arena!
Release Notes 2.0
Have you got some vital tips and hints you can share to help out your fellow pirates with The Arena?
Are you struggling with a certain part of this new feature? Let us know below! Hopefully one of our more experienced pirates can help you out.
Drop any help or questions you have below!
@musicmee I’m about to go fishing
I wrote a guide to The Arena & Sea Dogs
@musicmee thanx again for your help as some1 not brilliant at pvp this helps a lot unless know any good sot swordmasters willing to train 😆
@musicmee oh I see, I apologise.
Okay here are a few tips.
1: Communicate! It's the key to everything in Sea of thieves. Know what everyone is doing and talk to each other
2: Give each other a role so everyone has their own job and doesn't run against each other. Have 1 at the helm, 1 on repair and the other 2 at the cannons/gathering treasure. But feel free to do your own formations.
3: Keep a eye out! Enemies are everywhere, so never think your safe because before you know you get a gunpowder explosion.
4: Don't get cocky! Just because your in the lead doesn't mean you have already won, don't let your guard down until the final bell.
5: Have fun!