Need help with the Revenge of the Morningstar Tall Tale? - Check out here! [Spoilers Ahead]

• @wispytomcat9712 Nvm I did it again and I got
    "From East Skull Face North Star Walk
    5 face Setting Sun When Tree
    Face North East Walk 3 Dig"

• @wispytomcat9712 Nvm I found it, I did the riddle and when I didn't get it the first time I started digging up near where I first dug the firs time and found it

• @mikedelta52 Im on the same riddle and I can't figure it out what I got so far is captain skull from north cave beach ship face setting sun walk 7 face south east walk when rock face south walk 5 dig at least I think ours is the same.

• i've been trying to solve it for 3 hours now. I translated to riddle to

Captain Skull - From Beach camp walk north star when - sea south risings walk when tree - south northstar walk hit south setting sun - walk 7 dig. I think that the system they used for this tall tale is broken. I hope they fix it or put something simpler that doesnt break minds.

• @exodusarias sagte in Need help with the Revenge of the Morningstar Tall Tale? - Check out here! [Spoilers Ahead]:

I need help with the Chalice of Ressurection Riddle.
    I have the same Problem!!!! PLEASE HELP
    Here's the Riddle:
    "From East Skull Face North Star
    Walk 7 Face Setting Sun Walk When Tree Face North East
    Walk 3 Dig"

It's on Sunken Grove. I cannot find it anywhere.

• @wispytomcat9712 But where was it????? i have the same riddle. Can you help me?

• My tale is Captain Skull
    It says from north west beach ship face setting sun walk 7 face south east walk when rock face south walk 6 dig

Views
1 out of 77