Need help with the Revenge of the Morningstar Tall Tale? - Check out here! [Spoilers Ahead]

• @triheadedmonkey I have same issue, i have no clue what "rock face setting sun" is supposed to mean.

• @capitan-pitbull 'when rock' just means when you reach a rock, so walk (in the direction it says) and then when you get to a rock, then 'face the setting sun' (turn and face West)

• @triheadedmonkey The riddle is literally broken, it doesnt work at all, you get told to go to a rock and then turn straight into the rock, like it legit doesnt make any sense. We gave up and are now resetting it, but its safe to say that it ruined my experience with that tall tale.

• Mine reads from cave south north east walk three south North Star walk when Rock south setting sun walk when tree south north cave walk three dig

• help i cant seem to figure out the riddle (from cave camp face north east walk 7 face north star walk when rock face setting sun walk when tree face north west walk 3 dig) i walked around an hour it seems something is wrong with the riddle

• Hi I need help my riddle is from beach camp walk Northstar when sea south rising sun walk when tree south Northstar walk 3 south setting sun walk 7 dig pls help asap

• @musicmee I can’t find the captain Douglas skull I need help

• Generally, anyone I have seen have issues with this part it is down to the fact that the symbols for SOUTH and FACE are similar and easily confused.

Try the riddle again but use FACE where ever you think it says SOUTH.

• @Musicmee
    I have the same riddle as above
    From cave camp, face N-E. Walk 7. Face North star(North), walk when rock. Face sunset(West). Walk when tree. Face N-W. Walk 3, dig

alt text

• @olim169 i got the same riddle and it makes no freakin' sense. when i take the actual cave camp as the starting point walking 7 steps NE just walks me straight into a wall after four steps. when i take the bonfire in front of the cave as the starting point i walk seven steps NE, face north and walk into a bush -.-

• @olim169 hey so i solved by just randomly digging at trees 3 steps NW :D, if anyone else has a problem with it: when you stand at the bonfire walk NE/N kinda until you see a rock with a torch bolted to it near to that rock (NW) is a tree dig 3 steps NW from that tree. :)

• Here was my solution for the skull, but it does not work. On Cannon Cove, obviously. Captain skull,
    From north west beach ship face setting sun walk 7 face south east walk when rock face south walk (5???? The symbol was unclear and was not in the cipher.) dig

• Thx @RedlocktheFirst

• @courier07 said

Here was my solution for the skull, but it does not work. On Cannon Cove, obviously. Captain skull,
    From north west beach ship face setting sun walk 7 face south east walk when rock face south walk (5???? The symbol was unclear and was not in the cipher.) dig

• @redlockthefirst This works thankyou been on cannon for an hour then seen post and found strait away

• HELP i am stuck on cannon cove and its saying south north east and south north west what does it meannnn

• @triheadedmonkey me to thx btw u just saved me from blowing up with frustration!YA YEET

• I can’t find captain Douglas skull. My riddle is “From Cave Camp face north East walk 7 face North Star walk when rock face setting sun walk when tree face north west wall three dig.” But every location that would work with that I either can’t dig or doesn’t have the skull

• I need help on the sunken grove looking for the chalice I got “from east skull face North Star walk 5 setting sun walk when tree face north east 3 dig” I don’t know what it means. I also killed the captain and the battle music is still there?????

• @void-x-cyanide Ahoy matey!

May I suggest the following site to help with this one. It should help you decoding the riddle!

• Me and my friend cannot figure out what the riddle means.
    From Beach camp walk northstar when
    Sea face rising sun walk when tree
    face northstar walk hits face setting sun
    walk 7 dig

W think we have the first 2 lines down but cannot get the rest
    We think it is on cannon cove

• @ionei-falcon need help with this tall tale

• Hey so I’m looking for the chalice resurrection and my riddle is on sunken grove and it says from east skull face North Star walk 5 paces then turn west and walk to tree then turn and face north east and dig after 3 steps I think but I don’t understand what it means by east skull

• Graymarrow despawned for me! Me and my crew completed everything and was about to end the voyage by taking out graymarrow at Krakens Fall. While we were fighting him a galleon pulled up. We took the galleon out and came back to the island and graymarrow was gone. The skull and the chalice was still there on the table u place them on. I’ve searched the whole island and cannot find him. What do I do I’m so mad??!

• @StoxeX Is there a chance the other crew took out Graymarrow and took the spoils matey?

:(

• i can't find the shipwreck im on barnacle cay but its not there

• @blaze-the-frost Ahoy matey!

Barnacle cay is not the right island... I would take a look at the book once again for more clues.

• @ionei-falcon
    Thank you big mama love you so tabarnak de much I just want to kiss you on the cheek no pd. We have been searching for this esti de chalice de tabarnak for like 9 hours. So grosse dédicace à ton ma grosse femme du prénom de Falcon.

• Thank you mon tabarnak de Falcon. I just want to kiss you on the cheek no Pd. Me and my friends have been looking for this esti de chalice de tabarnak for like 9 hours. Grosse dédicace à toi ma grosse femme de Falcon

• if anyone got the riddle (From north west beach ship face setting sun walk 7 face south east walk when rock face south walk 5 dig) check out this video for help

• I need help with finding The Chalice of Resurrection
    "From North West Skull Face North Star Walk
    When Face Setting Sun Walk When Tree
    Face North East Walk 3 Dig"
    I've been trying to figure this out for nearly an hour I'd say

• Need help with chalice SUNKEN grove riddle...
    From East rising sun face north star walk 8 face setting sun walk when tree faces north east walk 4 then dig

Views
52 out of 77