Need help with the Shroudbreaker Tall Tale? - Check out here! [Spoilers Ahead]

• @musicmee
    I've been around that area and circled around the area you said to check and have not seen it. So a little more clarification or even a picture of the actual thing would be appreciated. Even if it has to be in chat so it doesn't spoil it for everyone else

• where are you suppose to place the boar totem? Me and my friend are on the right place but we don't know where to place the boar totem

• @musicmee thanks you !

• @trollungen445 Take a look at my link a few posts above :)

• @musicmee yeah and we've placed the totem everywhere around it and nothing seems to work for us

• @trollungen445 There is a small rock which acts as a place to place your totem. Keep an eye out for the unlock prompt.

• @musicmee aaah I found it, thank you for the help we really appreciate it :)

• @nikthesmallman said in Need help with the Shroudbreaker Tall Tale? - Check out here! [Spoilers Ahead]:

ok so we have just started and have no idea of what to do. Pls help

• @musicmee i started the shroud breaker quest but i dont get it i need to go to crooked masts but there is nothing there

• @easedmango94864 You need to head to an island which has Crooked Masts to the North and Crooks Hollow to the South.

Try searching in between for the Magpie's Wing!

• @musicmee thanks

• @musicmee where in the cave of crooks hollow but what to do next we need 3 things

• @easedmango94864 Have you done the block puzzle yet matey?

• @musicmee where is that

• @easedmango94864 Light the alter ;)

• @musicmee I'm redoing the quest cause I didnt get the books the first time I cant seem to find the one at thieves haven I'm pretty sure iv checked all over and all I find is wandas journal

• This video does include spoilers so beware!

This is intended to help you understand the mechanics and not just tell you where to dig!

Let me know if you have any questions : )

• shroudbreaker bad translation, I have no idea where to go to find ancient chest with totem... for me its Thieves heavens... it says this: from the south of thieves heaven - go east - shallow isles starboard then go nwtw - circle THIS island (what does THIS mean? thieves heaven?) - then go swtw - dropped chest on NE side of the island (thieves heaven????)
    can I have original translation please? im confused

• @musicmee hey whats after completing the cursed rogue?

• @toxicsoulz98 Ahoy matey!

You can then pick one of the next 5 tales and take on the rest in any order...

• We've been searching for the second medallion on Mermaid's Hideaway for over an hour now. We even took a screenshot and enhanced it in photoshop. Please help!

• Hm cant start the 1t Journey....need to be Pirat Legend?

• @flint-deadeye Ahoy matey!

No, you do not need to be Pirate Legend... all you need to do is vote on the tale that is next to the Mysterious Stranger in the tavern.

• Here is the original screenshot, if it helps. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. alt text

• @musicmee okay, thx but the book was loked....no voting aviable for our crew, thats the reason why i ask

A Special Tavern needed or is every one ok?

• Help I got the captains log but can't find the island I been doing it for 4 hours please help

• @superchick9891 Ahoy matey!

Have you tried following the ships log using your map on your ship?

• Hello,
    Are totems random in the Shroudbreaker Tall Tale? I would like to complete the 5/5 accommodation, but I keep getting the same two totems. Thanks!

• @musicmee said in Need help with the Shroudbreaker Tall Tale? - Check out here! [Spoilers Ahead]:

@mstngshelby8zyl The 5 books are on the five islands you can visit while on this tale :)

Devils Ridge, Thieves Haven, Ancient Spire, Plunder Outpost and the place the Magpies Wing went down.

Good luck on the hunt!

so each island has their own journal and you can find them all on ONE voyage, or do you have to play the same voyage 5 different times to get them, thats what i dont understand.. thanks

• @shuoink These are just things to go and find while on the voyage, and there are 5 to find for the first tale.

• @musicmee Cool so you can get it all in one go if you happen to find them.. i didnt want to have to play every single one 5 times to get all commendations.. althought im sure i will end up playing them more than that anyway, they are awesome! this is what the game should have had on release... well done

• @musicmee we are on the second quest and we got the star map but cant find the patern

• @easedmango94864 You need to head to the island mentioned then follow the star signs... They are all there if you look hard enough.

• @musicmee said in Need help with the Shroudbreaker Tall Tale? - Check out here! [Spoilers Ahead]:

@mstngshelby8zyl The 5 books are on the five islands you can visit while on this tale :)

Devils Ridge, Thieves Haven, Ancient Spire, Plunder Outpost and the place the Magpies Wing went down.

Good luck on the hunt!

so after thining about it.
    These are island i think the book maybe mentions.. like it says the ship went down between x and x island.. but the journal led me to fools island and crook hollow and others different from what you mention. so should they be on the islands the journal actually leads us to, or ones that it mentions period?

Views
1 out of 154