Need help with the Shroudbreaker Tall Tale? - Check out here! [Spoilers Ahead]

• @musicmee ah makes sense now lol thanks!

• @musicmee sagte in Need help with the Shroudbreaker Tall Tale? - Check out here! [Spoilers Ahead]:

@nordic-rg Ahoy matey!

The journals are independent of the tale... so there is no need to do them before placing the totem.

is there a way to find out where these locations are without asking you ? :)

• I need help with crab vault keys i got one are the other 2 around the same island?

• @musicmee
    So is Devil's Ridge the place? If so, where is the holder located? Beach level or higher?

• @nordic-rg If you have the Boar totem yes it is, at beach level.

• @richieevans1975 Ahoy matey!

The crab totem requires you to head back to the place you found the Magpie's Wing, there is a secret place there.

• @musicmee
    What is in its general vicinity? Anything distinct I should look for besides rocks

• I dont know where to even find the right Island for the boar totem to be placed.

• @musicmee i am there i have put one vault key in. i was just wondering if the other two vault medallions are in the same vicinity as i have tried to dig everywhere

• @richieevans1975 The medallions will be on the same island... just take a close look at the alter.

• is there any point in killing the skeletons after getting the shroudbreaker

• @purplmonster74 They just offer a bit of sword practice for now...

• @musicmee Many thanks matey. May the seas be calm and the booty plentiful on your journeys.

• Circeled around devils ridge couple of times, still no idea where to place the totem

• @stevenkingboss Beach level, look for the boar cave painting....

• ok so we have just started and have no idea of what to do. Pls help

• Someone took our shroudbraker and sold it, what do we do now? Can we get it back somehow?

• @musicmee the only cave i can find with a boar painting is not on beach lvl?

• @Musicmee We are looking for the second vault medallion, and it seems to not have spawned. What do we need to do?

• @stevenkingboss Look on the back beach high up....

• @musicmee
    What is considered the back and what should this painting look like? As you know, there are tons of boar paintings on this island

• @nordic-rg South, South East... You are looking for a picture that matches the one in your book.

• Someone please help. Our shroudbreaker got stolen at an outpost when we were to deliver it, and they sold it. Can we get this thing back without having to redo the ENTIRE mission we spent the last few hours on???

• @musicmee i'm on the south beach, i look everywhere. even asked other to help me but still nothing.

• @shortattorney19 Ahoy matey!

Unfortunately you will need to start the tale again, however, you do have a good idea how to progress through this tale now?

If you are worried about another crew maybe it is best to change servers while you can?

• @stevenkingboss Look up high... on the cliff edge.

• @musicmee
    So beach level and has to match the one in the book. How far from the three that match that design is it?

• @musicmee Ive just hopped on and am already stuck with the start of this update xD i have a book and no idea where to go xDD.

• @shadowninja136 You need to find out where the Magpies Wing went down, it's at an island where Crooked Masts is North of you and Crooks Hollow is South...

So try somewhere between those two islands...

• is it the painting with 3 boar heads?

• @stevenkingboss Nope a lone boar head, just a little further round :)

• @musicmee so a painting with a lone boar head, on beach lvl, on back south beach lvl. but i gotta look up to the edge of the cliff?

• @stevenkingboss Have you been here?

• circeled the Island 100 times, gone in every cave, looked at every painting on beach lvl, tryd placing the totem everywhere. still nothing

Views
1 out of 154