Need help with the Shroudbreaker Tall Tale? - Check out here! [Spoilers Ahead]

• I keep getting to the cave that you need a key to unlock (mine was the scarab) and into the place where you have to turn the blocks, but I am unable to light the four corners on the table ablaze, like I have seen in the walkthroughs. Without having the corners lit, I am unable to make the proper patterns on the block, and unable to continue the mission. PLEASE HELP!!

• @musicmee When doing this part earlier today the symbols in the book did not match the rotating symbols on the pillars, causing us to drown while doing the tale any idea why?... i couldnt find the bug reporting area

• @baboone345 did you hold out your lantern as if to present an item to another player?

• @musicmee Every time I go to get the ship's log for the shroud breaker quest I could never find it. After a while I searched up a tutorial and went to the spot it showed. But it wasn't where it showed it was. So I rejoined a few times and every time I tried again, it wouldn't appear. Help!
    Thanks

• @plushedberry301 The ships log should appear inside the wreckage of the Magpie's Wing captains cabin. (west side of N/O 13/14)

• @musicmee I’ve started the Shroud breaker Voyage, had to stop after [link text](link url)finding Magpie’s ship log, not able to restart and find magpies ships log to Re continue the Voyage, much help would be appreciated 🍻 ![Arrgg.](image url)

• Cannot solve the scarab pillar puzzle.

My book has 7 warriors for first combo.
    5 boats for second.
    Entered these fine.

Last line is 7 followers,

Cannot seem to get a combination that has 7 followers have been trying for day now. Everyone else I've seen on Google seems.to have different images. There's also no special symbol (shroud breaker) to make the numbers work.

Any help would be great!

• So I keep getting to the vault where it’s the symboled of the people holding an orb above them won’t work I have failed this now 5 times and have done every possible combination this is very frustrating and makes me very mad as it’s wasting over 5 hours of my time!

• Hey,

can somebody pls help me with puzzle room? I´m probably not so clever to solve a puzzle game for kids. I neve have that easy picture like I saw on the internet, I have with 7 warriors and there is no option how to create those pictures on the stones, becouse they are not there... And how about boat round? https://imgur.com/5rdq0kk

• @woohziee You need to turn the blocks so that a total of 7 warriors are showing.

The first block might have 2, the second block might have 1, the third block might have three and the last block might have 1. That is just an example of how it might work depending on what symbols are on your blocks. The symbols don't exactly match the book. You are looking for a warrior which is depicted by an image of a person with a sword over their head.

• @musicmee I always get stuck on the ancient chest part

• in my journal it says passing a fortified island starboard amending course North
    throwing the chest overboard south of a small island plotting new heading east.

what island
    is it

• Interrupted.

We were doing nicely, got the totem, opened the cave, solved the puzzle, inserted the first medallion and then trouble. Real life interrupted. We had to leave the game.

Can we continue the quest and if so, where do we re-enter it? Do we have to get the totem again?

Thanks!

Views
142 out of 154