Need help with the Shroudbreaker Tall Tale? - Check out here! [Spoilers Ahead]

• @shuoink Aye, they are islands that you will eventually visit doing the tales five times!

• @musicmee said in Need help with the Shroudbreaker Tall Tale? - Check out here! [Spoilers Ahead]:

@shuoink Aye, they are islands that you will eventually visit doing the tales five times!

oye vey, ... you had me all excited and then broke my heart..
    so you DO have to do the voyage 5 seperate times to find them all? i am just looking for a straight answer, ha

• how to start The Legendary Storyteller quest?

• Have only been able to find the first journal where the magpie went down any ideas on where a few others may be ?

• @fuzzyh1ghland3r follow the route that they did in the journal, and look for the place where they dropped the chest

• @musicmee
    My shipmate at the moment has done the Tale 5 times (I'm stuck at four ATM) and has found all the journals, but how can she get the Magpie cannons?

• @musicmee ahh so it varies from tale to take so 5 missions 5 journals right ?

• I really looked at the islands we had to go to I didn’t realize I need to travel to islands he mentions

• @itsmommanyx devils ridge around the beach is where ya put the boat totem look on the coast for three boar paintings

• can someone pls help how i can start the third quest?

• @lem0n-curry If someone does the tale 5 times and collects the 5 journals then the cannons will be awarded to the player, and can be equipped by visiting the shipwright.

• Help pls
    "the shark awaits beneath the great stone spine"
    WHERE

• @marshalledwards Is this on the Shroubreaker Tale?

The Shark totem can be found on Krakens Fall...

• @musicmee we searched. but didnt find anything

• @marshalledwards Ahoy matey!

You should be able to find it on the inside of Krakens Fall, there is a red cave painting on the cliff side.

• @musicmee thats where we looked! nothing for us to activate... we will look again now

• @marshalledwards Take a few steps back from the painting.... a few small rocks away ;)

• @musicmee aaaaaaaah thx!

• We delivered the Shroudbreaker to The Mysterious Stranger and did not recieve the commendation or reward!?

• Returned the Shroud Breaker to the mysterious stranger and nothing happened. Is this a bug?

• @Musicmee shroudbreaker bad translation, I have no idea where to go to find ancient chest with totem... for me its Thieves heavens... it says this: from the south of thieves heaven - go east - shallow isles starboard then go nwtw - circle THIS island (what does THIS mean? thieves heaven?) - then go swtw - dropped chest on NE side of the island (thieves heaven????)
    can I have original translation please? im confused

• @musicmee on the third quest you gotta find a key on a Island, but i dont know what Island. cant see it in the book.

• @musicmee I recieved the journal for tall tale (shroud breaker), and then found the log book from the Magpies~ wing... but i can't get the journal to change pages. Do i need to complete something else before be able to do this? is this a software issue? thankx in advanced~

• @musicmee so i got the boar totem found where it goes put it in its holder got the first like coin thing but cannot find the second coin i have been searching for ever and have studied every inch of the picture and just cannot seem to find it

• Hi, was just wondering that after completion, is it possible to re-do any of the tall tales if you missed any journals etc.?

• @elderlytoast151 Once the tales have been unlocked (some require playing earlier tales) you can replay them by visiting the NPC and voting on their book again.

• I get the same two totems each time and I need to do this 3 more times how do I get the others. I have already gotten the scarab and boar.

• I've completed the shroudbreaker tale but it won't let me move onto the next. I even found all 5 journals. Am I missing something?

• @niftyalf Ahoy matey!

Have you tried visiting Plunder Outpost - The Order of Souls tent, to take on the Cursed Rogue Tale? That one tale holds the key to progressing.

• @gamer-jp68 Are you referring to the part where you need to follow the ship log? The best thing to do is to read it while standing over you map table and follow their path step by step. Start by hovering over the first island mentioned and then follow along going East, North etc. on the map table to each island.

An example one would be:

Start at Plunder Valley. Flee East. Pass a small shallow island (Chicken Isle). Continue East. Come up on a short chain of islands (Snake Island). Turn South East. Drop chest overboard North of a small island (Paradise Spring). Head North East.

In this example, the chest is in the water on the North side of Paradise Spring.

• Can you please help for some reason I can't find the medallions on Crook's Hollow, even though I'm on the exact same place as on the picture, but there's no medallion.

• @voiddog9 You have to dig up the 3 medallions, the first should be in front of the scarab painted rock in the cave intersection (left when leaving the vault room).

• @foxdodge Oh, so I have to dig them, thank you very much!

Views
136 out of 154