Avast ye landlubbers A challenger of new be approachin

• Capn Corpse otherwise known as Decompose be shovin off fer the chance at pirate legend. I be needin a crew who thirst for adventure n spoils of the lands n treasures of men. A fleet may be greater still but we'll take it slow with the sea legs.

Come along all who can swim and be takin of orders with what little sense we have. With the sweat of our brow and the strong of our backs I be knowin we c'n be makin a name for ye'selves! Arggg it be a great time for livin n dyin out on the open sea!...Who's with me?!!

Views
  • Aye captain, love the narrative!

• If you are tired of sailing alone or want to gain more in depth knowledge of the game AOD is the place to be. We have players that have been here since the beta as well as people who are brand new to the game! We are a very diverse clan with members from all over the world. We have around 3200+ members across an ever-expanding list of games who are ready to welcome you aboard. Will you come join AOD and become another member to a clan who has been around for almost 20 years? We hope to see you soon on the seas!!

alt text

Views
1 out of 3