Pirate Crew's Illustrated

• Hey guys!

I thought id share these here! Ive been drawing crews form Sea of Thieves over the past couple of weeks in a Bohemian Rhapsody style! Mostly these have come from requests on twitter.

Its really interesting to see the difference between teams. Every face looks like it could tell a different story and the whole crew together paints a whole different picture!

There is something very special about the customisation Rare has created in this game. For a game with no story we have absolutely fallen involve with our avatars!

Enjoy!

Our crew: Im the top pirate:
    alt text

alt text

Crew 3

Views
  • @wanda-maximoff looks great

• You could sell these in a stall at the Sea Dog tavern.

Or IRL at a Rare event at a convention.

They do look great.

• @wanda-maximoff Excellent work!

• @wanda-maximoff Great job!

• @wanda-maximoff nice you should make more and people should send you screen shots of their pirate and you could sell them in real life

• @barnabas-seadog

Heheh I really enjoy doing them! They take me a while but they are worth it!

ive got mine printed on my barclays bank card hahah! it looks awesome!

Id love to do more! always up for requests :D

• @closinghare208 thanks so much :D

Im always happy to do more!

I did these without a fee i just said if you want to donate then thats cool but both guys were really generous (well probably fair to be honest) but its fun to do and this game is so special its lovely to see people get passionate about their pirates and crews

its lovely to see teams come together visually too! all i need is those Pirate snaps!

• @Schwammlgott @BadRobott @Octopus-Lime

Thanks so much guys!

• @wanda-maximoff true

Views
1 out of 10