Head/Hat Customization (Too many Captain's in SoT)

• I want to be a sailor. not everyone wants a captain Hat. In SoT there are too many captains! Give me a bandana of different varieties/colors or more head bands.

Views
  • Agreed! There like the head band and I think a do-rag and that's about it but then a whole boat load of captain hats! More headpieces plz, more more more!

• I was just thinking this last night. I was looking at my hats, not liking any of them... I put that little beginner strip headband on and thought, why can't they make more low profile headgear like this?!

I would like to see more variety in the hats also.

• There are a couple bandanas and different types of hats.

Edit:
    alt text
    alt text

• @eggamer13 said in Head/Hat Customization (Too many Captain's in SoT):

There are bandanas and different types of hats

A total of 3 😑🤨. I know this xD ya troll

• @metachront Well we have, but we need more definitively.

• red bandana plz like the sea dog one but red or even blue!!!

• @shadowxmm
    Well, your wish maybe granted mate:
    alt text
    If ya look at the guy playing the Hurdy-Gurdy on the left you'll notice he has a red doo-rag!
    So hopefully this means they'll be adding more clothing variety with the anniversary update.

• @sgt-palooggoo said in Head/Hat Customization (Too many Captain's in SoT):

@shadowxmm
    Well, your wish maybe granted mate:
    alt text
    If ya look at the guy playing the Hurdy-Gurdy on the left you'll notice he has a red doo-rag!
    So hopefully this means they'll be adding more clothing variety with the anniversary update.

You are the bomb my man! Thanks for pointing this out

• @sgt-palooggoo hopefully there's more. If it's shown than it has to be a thing

• There's a lot that they've shown in their advertising over the past year that hasn't yet made it into the game - still waiting. I still want Duke's jacket and rat tattoo.

• @galactic-geek said in Head/Hat Customization (Too many Captain's in SoT):

There's a lot that they've shown in their advertising over the past year that hasn't yet made it into the game - still waiting. I still want Duke's jacket and rat tattoo.

Raise my Hope's up and cut them down 😢. I thought the same but hopefully it is legit

• While everything I’ve seen with the new update is exciting me I will be extremely disappointed if they add little to no new cosmetics. If there’s only cosmetics just for the sea dog faction I’ll be sad.

Definitely needs more head bands and skull caps and wraps. There are to many captains pulling sails and shooting cannons. Does look a bit goofy to me I must admit.

• @k1lroyw4sh3r3 said in Head/Hat Customization (Too many Captain's in SoT):

While everything I’ve seen with the new update is exciting me I will be extremely disappointed if they add little to no new cosmetics. If there’s only cosmetics just for the sea dog faction I’ll be sad.

Definitely needs more head bands and skull caps and wraps. There are to many captains pulling sails and shooting cannons. Does look a bit goofy to me I must admit.

Exactly what I meant. A full crew of captain hats does look goofy.

• @metachront said in Head/Hat Customization (Too many Captain's in SoT):

@galactic-geek said in Head/Hat Customization (Too many Captain's in SoT):

There's a lot that they've shown in their advertising over the past year that hasn't yet made it into the game - still waiting. I still want Duke's jacket and rat tattoo.

Raise my Hope's up and cut them down 😢. I thought the same but hopefully it is legit

Cheer up buddy

• @metachront said in Head/Hat Customization (Too many Captain's in SoT):

@galactic-geek said in Head/Hat Customization (Too many Captain's in SoT):

The devs have said that if it showed up in their advertising then it would be in the game. 😉

If there's any pirate I would recreate in terms of style, it would be Smee.

alt text

alt text

alt text

• @galactic-geek 😍☺🥰😚🤗🤗🤗

• Now you know how we ladies feel about the selection of bras.

• @viperishemu2992 said in Head/Hat Customization (Too many Captain's in SoT):

Now you know how we ladies feel about the selection of bras.

heck yeah, Push up bras!? haha :D

• Fun Fact: the most successful pirate in history was a woman.

• @galactic-geek Wow, that was interesting.

• @galactic-geek pretty nifty

• @viperishemu2992 said in Head/Hat Customization (Too many Captain's in SoT):

Now you know how we ladies feel about the selection of bras.

The female customization was one of the big factors that turned my wife away from the game. :( Digital vanity

• @corvum-mortis that's a bumm'er well I hope they give more bra options/colors xD

• Oh, yes, please. Less expansive, voluminous hats, more headscarves, caps

• Sea of fashion! Hayyyyyy! 🧚‍♂️

Views
1 out of 27