A new Sailor on the Sea of Thieves!!!

• Ahoy! My Name Is BloodMeteor74

I've come to the Sea of Thieves from the fabled shores of the PS4 to claim my place in these vast untamed waters!

Me interests consist of the Lost secrets of the sea, scouring the waves for Poseidon's most precious prizes, and serenading the Sirens with songs of mine own!

I am just getting into the game and getting started but down for adventures, let me know!

Views
  • @bloodmeteor74 Ahoy matey!

Welcome abaoard the forum, and welcome to the game!

I hope your voyages are epic and your stories even more so, hope to see you on the seas soon!

• I've had the game since preorder, but life had kept me busy and I stopped playing before the Athena stuff released. I'm coming back today, pretty much fresh of mind. Koaxxe is my tag, I'll be down to play and relearn with you. Sadly, my Xbox fell into the abyss, so I'm playing on the PC atm til I invest into a new one.

• Ahoy! Be welcome! I wish you the best of luck when you cross paths we me or me crew. ARGH!

• @koaxxe Absolutely would be down. Let me know when you are on. Let me know if the cross-play function is working.

• You can play sot on ps4 now? I got a ps4pro dusting away since i play this on a old xbox:D

Im running a sloop with some loot now im solo feel free to join if you like

• I'm always up for playing with new players, feel free to add me!

• I'll be home around 8:30PM EST. Should be on for the night.

• @ruigtand-nl No you can not, had to finally breakdown and replace the burned out 360 and get a one s, but saw this as an exclusive and thought, "Let's do it!" and its been awesome so far lol. let me know whn you on next and I will join, especially with update coming tomorrow.

• @koaxxe My bad my friend for not seeing the message till now. I will be casting off tonight after work if your down to charge the waves!

• @badrobott I appreciate the help good sir, I will be on later today/tonight if you fancy a voyage!

Views
1 out of 11