Looking for a new sailing partner or two...

Hello all! I'm a PL 10 (PL 8 on a 2nd gamertag) that recently lost my sloop partner to another game. :'( As such, I am in need of another late night (US) crew mate to continue my adventures across the Sea of Thieves.

A bit about myself: I'm a married father of 2 younger children that has more availability in the late evening hours, usually from 9 p.m. US Central onward until 1 or 2 in the morning. I play on Xbox One X (with external SSD for quicker load times). I'm pretty good at PvE content, and slightly above average on PvP content.

I'm looking to find one or two that are down to earth, that "like to have fun but get the job done", can communicate (voice preferred) and can play nightly. Also, someone who doesn't mind a good challenge. On that note, I am more of a PvE player, but if the need arises, I don't mind getting my cutlass a little bloody from time to time. I don't have any restrictions on age, gender, or any other personal identifiers. Just be mature, not a troll, have a sense of humor and above all, have fun.

I'm not looking for any level specifics, nor any content specifically (i.e. just fleets or just Athena runs). I've done just about all there is to do, but I don't mind doing it again (this game is a lot of fun, after all).

One last note: I do suffer from a neurological disease, so there may be times where my tone might change slightly, or I may go quiet, or in rare cases may have to log with little to no warning. If it happens, please don't take it personally. It doesn't happen every seession, though.

If you think I might be a good fit, feel free to reach out to me either on here or a message on Xbox Live.

Looking forward to having a new sailing buddy or two soon! :)

If you’re looking for people to play with check out https://clanaod.net we won’t ever drop you and you’ll never be short of someone to play with