New Instrument: Flute

• I think the flute would be a great addition to the musical roster in Sea of Thieves and would like to open a discussion on including the flute or other instruments.

The musical aspect of Sea of Thieves when voyaging the sea is its most brilliant atmospheric tool in my opinion, and I would love nothing more than to see this arsenal expanded!

Additionally (okay, there was more!) I second the feature suggestion to allow pirates to play their own notes on the instruments: https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/78576/playable-instruments

Views
  • The flute could introduce some hardcore trolling :D

• Power to you for giving a suggestion that isn't a complaint or rage thread. A flute would be wonderful, and as for playable instruments, I think if they added that the option to have them play the songs themselves (like they do currently) should be kept, as a lot of people including me have no sense of musical talent xD You'd be hearing a lot of "Hot Cross Buns" being played on the seas (its the easiest thing in the world to play).

• @aborup

Flute... yip why not, would be pretty cool.
    I'm of a celtic heritage (Irish)... I propose Bagpipes, why should the Scots have all the fun? :)

Quite fancy the Violin (fiddle)

• @piratecraggy I considered proposing bagpipes as well! Not very pirate-like though, but it fits right in with the hurdy-gurdy

• I like the idea, but worry about it sounding too much like the whistling that accompanies the drum.

Views
1 out of 6