"A New Player Has Entered The Game"

• Hi all!

I've recently picked up Sea Of Thieves after getting a new laptop - the first decent PC I've had, that could play games, since Half Life was out!

I've been playing games since before the days of Jet Pac, so I'm getting on a bit, but love games as much as I ever did.

I'm in the UK and tend to be around in the evenings for an hour or two, plus any other time I can grab over the weekends :)

See you on the sea!
    J.

Views
  • @jimster71

Welcome to the Game & Forum me Matey!!!!
    Aye... she be a mighty fine game, and only to get better come the April 30th drop.
    Good luck on gathering your crew.... & no doubt I'll see you on the Seas.

• @jimster71
    Hello Mr Jimster 71, Welcome to the Sea ... i see that you made good intentions about playtime but...if you give this game a few chances , because sometimes your first random game can be a bit of a dissapointment, but if you give yourself a few tries and find the kind of people you connect with , then i fear ,that one or two hours may lead to three , four , five or six hours....Give your eyes and ears the treat it deserves but also use your sixt sense ...In this game something really Magical roams around that can be triggered by playing with people that can play your Soul like a harp...i cannot describe nor define what exactly i meanby this , but if you have the luck to stumble upon a crew that steals yer Heart then you will know what my strange words to you are meaning...i hpe that you too, may become touched by the Sea Gods and that you will discover that this game has much more to offer than your eyes can see....Have fun, don't give up after a bad random crew and if you are in need of help, since this game can sometimes be overwhelming in the start , than just come back to this Forum and ask yer question...And if you still feel lost then there is something called the Pirate Training Academy , a bunch of seasoned Pirates that will take you on a journey of learning , without having the feel of " school" and who won't enlist you in a clan or fleet...Just a few hours of guidance that will prepare you better for the perils at the Sea....For now , i wish you Great times and Discoveries made on this Marvellous Sea , Captain Jimster , Sir!

• @jimster71

@clumsy-george said in "A New Player Has Entered The Game":

@jimster71
    one or two hours may lead to three , four , five or six hours....

Oh Boy!!... Mr George... is soooo right on this.
    Not long ago in the effort to hit legend before the 1st year Anniversary.
    My thoughts of just popping on for a couple of hours turned into a 13 hour session.
    It can happen soooo easily, the game just sucks you right in, makes me love the game even more, she is a temptress alright :)

• READY
    CLOAD
    READY
    RUN

Views
1 out of 5