Please may I have a Golden Legendary Flag?

• Ahoy Mates!
    I really like the Golden Legendary Ship cosmetics!
    alttext

However the set didn't come with a Flag.
    alttext

So it'd be great if we could get a Golden Legendary Flag!
    Maybe have it glow like the sail too, just a thought.

Anyways that's all I got for now mates, let me know if you aslo want a Golden Legendary Flag!
    Until then, see ya on the seas!
    alttext

Views
  • whether you agree with this man or not - this is a guy who puts heart and soul into every topic he makes. respect

• @sgt-palooggoo

I would have loved to see a hat and jacket mixed in with the 1st year legend gifts, but unfortunately I would assume that ship has sailed (hehe)

• @cstrap said in Please may I have a Golden Legendary Flag?:

whether you agree with this man or not - this is a guy who puts heart and soul into every topic he makes. respect

Hehehe, thanks mate, that means alot.

• Aye, would love a flag to match my shores of plenty sails. Maybe even a different shape too.

• @br0crastinat0r
    Aye, I actually made a Thread requesting Regional Flags to match the Regional Sails a little while back.

And yes it would be great if the Golden Legendary Flag was a different shape from the standard pirate legend flag.

• I would also love to have this in the game. It really annoys me that I cant have a complete set, but if I were to be honest I rock an offer alliance flag almost 100 percent of the time. With that said it still bothers me that I dont have the option.

• @trigger-mint
    Aye, I'm the same way, never go anywhere without the Alliance flag up.

• I must say I love it too but Honestly I mix it up with the normal legend set. The Normal legend flag works perfectly and the Normal legend sails are just the right dark shade for the bright colours of the hull, combined with the darker pony the set is perfect (except for the normal legend sails not being glow in the dark).

• @sgt-palooggoo aye mate I want one too

• @hynieth said in Please may I have a Golden Legendary Flag?:

I must say I love it too but Honestly I mix it up with the normal legend set. The Normal legend flag works perfectly and the Normal legend sails are just the right dark shade for the bright colours of the hull, combined with the darker pony the set is perfect (except for the normal legend sails not being glow in the dark).

Aye, the Golden Legendary Set does match up well with the standard legendary stuff.
    Maybe that's why they didn't make a full Golden Legendary Set...

Views
1 out of 11