New captain is arriving on the island

• Hi everyone,

I'm totally new to the game (I'm writing this while I wait for the game to finish download :P). I have no experience, except some YouTube let's plays... If this can be considered experience... :P I intend on starting a little solo game for now, but I'm more than willing to quickly move to multiplayer, for which the game seems to be meant in the first place!

I speak english and french. I would love to meet some new and not so new captains at sea! I would consider myself a serious gamer. I always try to exploit the game into as much immersion as possible. I appreciate when people are teaching me, and I'm very much into helping newcomers when I came to master the game as well.

Cheers!

Faskimy

Views
  • Welcome to the open waters! head for the gold and get that coin! please remember, not every pirate is going to be nice and not every pirate is going to be mean :) don't paint everyone with the same brush.

• Thanks for the advice! I enjoy the game so far. I got killed after 10 minutes :P. Didn't even know how to draw a weapon lol. Good start!

I'll make my way, and try to find team members to play with.

• @faskimy

Welcome aboard!

I'm sure there are plenty o' pirates on the seas willing to help ye find yer sealegs.

You might wish to sail on over and take a look at this thread designed for novice pirates -

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/78199/guide-for-new-pirates?page=1

It contains links to some good guides for new players as well as the official discord which is a great place to find a crew, and there are also a number of welcoming fleets which can be found in the Find a Crew section of the forums.

We wish ye fair winds and grand adventures!

Views
1 out of 4