Merchant need 6 available voyages.

• I know every guild only give you 3 voyages to buy, but since the introduction of cargo runs the animals merchant is lacking to spawn. And the commendations looks very far to complete.

I think many of us that like animals merchant want to buy 3 voyages .

So 3 cargo runs and 3 animals

(Mod Edit)

Views
  • @aithemed - I’m also a fan of the MA and have come across this a few time, I’m sure it’s just them trying to be funny. Whenever I want cargo runs they only sell animals or vice versa. I’ve found buying a voyage and waiting a sort time then talking to the Merchant again changes what they have on offer. This is not waiting for the 6am reset as I’ve done this many times throughout the day.

I’ve edited you posted as asking for Upvotes is against the Forum Rules.

• @aithemed you know, that animal delivery is ALWAYS to another merchant, so if you delivered it you can instantly buy another

• @schwammlgott

But no for chickenboat we need 50 empty coops to start or we have to return to a chickenisland each time thats not efficient to play a merchant :(

• @ruigtand-nl I still do voyage after voyage...taking the crates, go to islands, go to merchant and so on...I want the achievement for the seamiles and the finished voyages, and with your tactics it's not profitable at all to do that...for just money it's good, but I don't really care for the money

• @schwammlgott

I dont need gold or anything there is nothing to buy.. i just want empty coops to do funny chickenruns surviving everything :)

Views
1 out of 6