Devil's Roar Shanty - Cinematic Orchestral Arrangement

• Hello everyone,

So my main passion in life is composing music. Been teaching myself to do it since I was 12 years old, and here I am still going strong 10 years later. I'm really hoping to get cultivate a career in video game or film music, since video games are a major hobby of mine. I may try and get involved in Rare's musician internship at some point.

I usually write original compositions, but back when the Forsaken Challenge was being held, I created this arrangement of the Devil's Roar Shanty as my entry for the challenge. I wanted to share it again because at that time it did get buried by a lot of fantastic work by other super talented creators.

Here it is, from my YouTube channel. Perhaps once I finish my current original works in progress I'll venture a few other shanties! (or all of them as a short album??)

The Devil's Roar - Cinematic Arrangement

PS - At some point in the process of putting this into .mp4 format and getting it on to YouTube, the audio got a bit compressed so please forgive any unintended distortion you might hear (Its killing the perfectionist in me!)

Views
  • Wow! That sounds so dramatic... great work!

• Great job man! It really does capture the overall feel that Rare was going for when making this song I feel.

If you make more songs I shall definitely be listening to them!

• @kenji-salk

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate that!

• @blustar101

Thank you very much!

• This is a really killer arrangement! Great work!!

• @r0guesquirrel

Much appreciated!

Views
1 out of 7