Wife and I love this game!

• Hello lovely pirate peeps,Been sailing the seas for about 6 months,the wife and I love the game,would definitely be down to play with others,it's only ever she and I,we're verrrry chill,both about 35 in merchant alliance and order of souls and around 40 with gold hoarders.hit us up,my user name is tormented orange,my wifeys is wateryak2615800

Views
  • @tormentedorange
    Hey guys, I’m brand new to the game and really looking forward to getting started. Once I find my feet and get to grips with the core basics and feel as if I won’t hold you back/let you down, I would love to join you both!
    I’m of similar age (32), from the UK and would be on a few times a week in the evenings...
    All the best.

• @damaged-mind we just play to have fun,we'd love you on the crew and if you're newer we can definitely help out if you have any questions.are you Xbox or pc?cheers!

• @tormentedorange my wife and I play together as well. You may add me if you like. Vincent XIII

• @tormentedorange
    I am on Xbox - be great to team up with you both... please feel free to add me and I will hopefully see you on there this weekend! :)

Views
1 out of 5