Reputation Calculations - There has to be a thread about this

• First...I cannot find the SEARCH function on the forums. I may be able to answer my own question.

Second...Has someone posted a guide/table for how much rep is earned for doing various tasks/voyages?

Thanks!

Views
  • @roastincoffee ahoy! If you click the community tab up above, the search bar is under forums in the drop-down :)

And gosh, I know I've seen stuff like that before, but I can't find the thread, sorry

• @vorondil1 said in Reputation Calculations - There has to be a thread about this:

@roastincoffee ahoy! If you click the community tab up above, the search bar is under forums in the drop-down :)

And gosh, I know I've seen stuff like that before, but I can't find the thread, sorry

No biggie @vorondil1 Thanks for the search tip.

Not having a numerical value assigned to each rank up or an xp value showing when you earn xp makes it hard for people to come up with these tables.

While taking part in the Alpha's/Pioneer program I was hoping at some point SoT would add a numerical value representing XP, but they have not yet. Oh Well.

• @roastincoffee

What we do know, is the value of turn in does not correlate to the amount of reputation.
    The type of item is consistent.

Views
3 out of 4