Character ReRolls In Sea Of Thieves

• Dear rare,

Please make it so that we could customize our own characters. We should all get an option or a second chance at changing our characters, as I am not happy with how I chose my character in the past. I think that we should have all sorts of options from skin color to body shape. In the past, I had the game via Xbox gamepass and did not take it seriously. I had no idea I was about to fall in love with the game, so I made my character look as weird as possible. Soon I regretted that decision after I bought the game fully and now play it every day, I get judged at my character looks, and I can't do anything about it! anyways I would love a new customization feature, or even just one last chance at customizing our characters without having to restart the game and lose all of my progress. I Would not mind if this was a microtransaction(at a reasonable price), or maybe it could be something that could be bought with in-game currency like doubloons or gold. I would even be fine with it being a rare item that can be found and used (or sold for gold for people who don't want it). I think that this should definitely be something to come because lots of people are in the same boat as I am (No pun intended). Thank you for taking your time to read this post and for your consideration,

Sincerely, A Double Deagle

Views
  • To add on I especially regret picking my character now because I can't do any stealth missions and hide from other pirates, I get called "fatty" whenever I join a boat, and even if the hitboxes are the same for all pirates, I have a major disadvantage because I am super easy to spot considering the size of my character. I am a Pirate Legend 8 and I am not willing to start all over again just because of my character looks

• @a-double-deagle In weekly stream from February 2019 devs stated that we are going to have some way of changing our characters apperance some time after the Mega Update goes live. Most likely You will have a chance to at least re-roll your avatar without losing your progress.

• @ardent-hallern Thanks I didn't know that! I'm glad they are finally doing something

Views
3 out of 4