Will there be new cosmetic items added?

• One of the items with the least selection available is the Scars category.

I was looking at my vanity chest last night and realised there were only like 3 to choose from, granted I am not likely to change mine but I was just thinking that the description of the Hunter's Call trading company suggests there might be more threats out there in the world.

Would this mean new ways that you pirate could potentially acquire new scars?

It has also been suggested that Merrick is wearing a nice new coat ... could there be new cosmetics inspired by the new features coming in the anniversary update?

There have been requests for female related clothing also...

Cosmetics inspired by:

• Hunting - Ammo bag or harpoon spear bag?
    • Fishing - A fishing rod holder?
    • Cooking - A bag holding a ladle?
    • Discovery - Map holders?

All of these being purely cosmetic and offering no additional RPG style help to the character, I just think it would make the character look interesting and add more characteristics to go with the additions to the storyline like features.

These are just themes I'm thinking about, when I consider some of the great concept art on the Art of Sea Of Thieves book that just haven't been used yet.
    For example the theme of Discovery would be a great way to have cosmetics that are similar to that of the cartographer designs.
    https://imgur.com/ZilTQHW

Views
1 out of 1