Kremling's Customisation??

• This week I stumble apon the Bear and Bird figurehead.
    I was a bit sad because I hadn't the game at that time. And so I don't have that beloved piece of customisation. Because I love the fact of giving credits to older beloved games of Rare.
    So yesterday I thought that would be amazing to have something of another old Rare game: Donkey Kong Country.

I know since Rare doesn't work anymore with Nintendo that close like the old days. Seriously I don't really know the details or if what I'm saying is right, I only know they didn't work together later on. And now Retro Studios took there part. Probably everthing I'm saying is wrong I really don't know about that stuff. And I glad if someone correct me so I can learn something.

But now back to where I was. I thought about customisations related to King K. Rool and the Kremlings. I don't know who has the rights on those but heared in a video about Super Smash Bros Ultimate that K. Rool is still mostly owned by Rare. Or even not by Nintendo. No wait it was in a video about the new DKC Tropical Freeze Game, because Retro Studios can't use K. Rool in their games. The most known antagonist of DK.

And this is why I was thinking it could become really a thing. But this is only a dream of a not even got piratlegend, little lvl30 goldhoarders, small little bilgerat.

I'm open for any suggestions on that.

Views
  • Well something I wanna add to this is because I read about the Bottle Rifle from day one. I don't want the Bear and Bird figurehead back, even deep down I wish for that to happened. Because it was and is a time limited thing.
    But I thought when something like Banjo-Kazooie got into the game, why not some other pirat related thing can get into this game.
    I remember that somebody mentioned that the developer of Banjo originally wanted to make a pirat game.

Views
1 out of 2