Can one person put down more than one quest?

• So I've found myself in a slight predicament. I've got very limited time to play currently (I play with my Mrs and our schedules are awful). We've played a couple times recently and I've just realised that we've both been buying the event missions, but she's been placing them down. Now I've got a guilded voyage, a reapers run and rum runners sitting in my quest slots and I'm now wanting to get myself the mercenaries blunder when I'm next able to play alone (she doesn't want that weapon). Will I be able to put down the rum runners on the table, go back to duke and buy the devils roar mercenary voyage, put down the mercenary voyage and then pick up the rum runners again? Or would I have to do the rum runners then the mercenary voyage? Cause I doubt I'll have time to do both. Or should I just discard the rum runners cause I already got the title for it and give up on the money?

Views
  • Well, you can only have one active voyage on your ship at a time. Once you put one down, it frees you up to buy another one.

Unfortunately, you cannot pick a voyage up, only cancel it. Which in this case would mean the loss of doubloons.

I'd say you should talk your wife into putting down the Merchant voyage and bringing her along, so you don't have to waste any doubloons! If there's no way to find the time to do that, then yes it might be worth while to cut one of those voyage and eat the doubloon loss, sadly.

• @saracens-lament the voyage is still in your inventory when you put it on the table...you have to vote for it, so it's not there anymore...
    I know what you're up to, but sadly it doesn't work that way

Views
2 out of 3