with this new update mouse and keyboard still cant be used

• basically the games registers the mouse and key board at title screen etc. but whenever i load a game using m&k it gets stuck at loading screen and you cant actually get into playing the game several freinds saying they same happens to them as well how are you supposed to actually get this to work?

Views
  • @mostlytrash216 ive gotten it to load but how am i supposed to used my microphone without it plugged and using the controller unless im specifically playing with pc players using discord now i cant talk to other crews and my friends on xbox also my webcam no longer has a spot to be plugged in for when i want to stream what am i supposed to do? also you cant aim with mouse at all just doesnt work period

• Oh jeez...are you okay?

• @unfadingshimmy yeah its just frustrating i can only use the mouse to use sword etc and look around so how am i supposed to play with mouse on counsel?

• @mostlytrash216 I am not familiar with this yet but maybe check the Settings and key bindings?

• @unfadingshimmy i did by all means mouse should be working and its not at all its only aiming anything with mouse all other features work they just patched it and it worked on the insiders program but now into actual game its non workable

• Working fine for me.

Have xbox one, razor naga usb mouse and cheapo usb keyboard plugged into back.

Xbox controller plugged into side with headset into that. All working fine all night

Didn’t have to change any settings in game or xbox.

Views
5 out of 7