Mystic Peninsula Map expansion

• So this new update coming at the end of the month holds lots of cool details, from what I
    saw in the trailer. After that, I really am hoping that Rare starts a pattern with these updates. This one obviously adds new components to the game new ways to play. The next one should be a map expansion. Last time i was wishing on the first star to the right for the north to be pushed back to reveal islands of ice and snow. I can not at the moment remember who, but there is a fan of the game who has made concept art for weapons clothing animals skeletons and more for the said area. Now with summer on the horizon and new adventures waiting to be had I look to the East, in hopes of a sandy waist land full of bananas, monkeys, and maybe a grand bazaar with hidden secrets of genies and jewels. hidden beneath the sand. give it an Egyptian them if you want, all tho i see more of (Disney's Aladdin) feel more than pharaohs and mummys. COMBINE them even. Scimitars and more await in the Mystic Peninsula.

Views
1 out of 1