Legendary Hideout easter egg after patch.

• I dont know if this has been mentioned as of today but the Galleon in the legendary hideout has been repaired slightly it seems. It is now floating further up in the water and is no longer able to be boarded (by jumping off the dock at least) It has also had a repair to the mast I believe.

Views
  • @skithey Hmm, I will have to check it out next time I log in. Interesting...

• Yeah I really struggled to go on it earlier, I was wondering if I didn't know how to jump anymore, I guess it makes sense now! Interesting 🤔

• @skithey What are you up to now, Mr. Pirate Lord sir....

• So, I investigated a bit and I can confirm that the ship has been lifted and Rare changed something. The lower level has always been blocked but now it looks like that which is kind of weird:

Before the planks were at the top of the stairs. Nothing else on the ship has changed tho.

• you can get on it using the torch on the end of the dock, I got on the the top deck is open now along with the bottom deck being sealed off in a not so emersive way alt text

• @skulliah sorry didn't see your post until I refreshed the page

• @rainfoxer Haha somehow we shared it at the same time :D

• @skulliah yeah, hope to see the pirate lord with a fully restored ship

• @rainfoxer said in Legendary Hideout easter egg after patch.:

@skulliah yeah, hope to see the pirate lord with a fully restored ship

Actually, The Pirate Lord's ship is named The Magpie's Wing and you can find it underwater at the N13 uncharted island :D

• @skulliah OH WAIT I have an idea, maybe he's gonna repair the ship for his son, and awesome I'll have to check it out

• I think that's a major bug with the water happening in the Hideout...
    Yesterday with my crew we fell in the t
    Water but instead of swim we went down to the bottom and we were walking and jumping like on land.
    Perhaps some geometry issues.

Views
1 out of 12