So mega update isnt improving all existing trade companies?

• I was under the impression that voyages were getting a rework. Not simple just adding a new type of voyage (tall tales).

There is some serious work needed on stuff like the merchants. I had 1 goal on gold and glory weekend, get my 500 animals sold as PL (of course as someone who hit athena 10 prior to forsake shores ive already sold over 1000 animals) Well we would get some animal voyages done but then the merchant we just be stuck on giving us nothing but cargo for multiple in game days essentially hours and hours of no animals giving us the only option of server hoping to try and find animal voyages just to get an animal voyage of deliver 1 animal. I know cargo was added due to everyone hating the animal voyages but you didnt stop to think about adding a page system to the NPC? or shrink the voyage cards down in size so she could offer a full row of animals and a full row of cargo every day? Also you added cargo to solve the everyone hates merchant problem and no one does cargo. even with the double value. Im pretty sure if you quadrupled value people still wouldnt wanna deal with it

Views
1 out of 1